- Collection of Information. We collect information directly from you. For example, if you use our websites to purchase products, comment on our social media pages, or apply to be an international distributor, you may provide personal data to us. The types of data obtained may include:
- contact information (such as email address, shipping address, postal address, telephone numbers, personal identification numbers);
- user-generated content related to product reviews, comments, or questions;
- payment information which includes, billing address, account numbers, payment details (card numbers, expiration dates, security codes);
- order history, including products, purchased or viewed on the websites;
- social media information;
- health information, specifically any adverse reaction information you may provide to us; and
- other information such as an IP address or other detected browser-related
You may choose not to provide us with such information but in doing so we may not be able to offer you products or other services or specific website features.
- Collection of Information. We will use your information to carry out any contractual obligation that we may have to you, such as processing orders and providing customer support. This may include sending you emails about your account or order, shipment and delivery of products (this may include, but is not limited to, transportation and customs clearance via third-party providers), or contacting you about updates to our websites or policies.
We may also use the obtained information in those instances where we have a legitimate interest to do so, which includes supporting the following functions:
- establishing, managing, and servicing your account;
- communicating with you about orders;
- posting or using your product reviews;
- responding to your requests and inquiries and providing other customer support;
- evaluating and improving our business operations;
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, including our Terms and Conditions of Sale; and
- communicating with you about changes to our policies or procedures.
Additionally, we may use your information for marketing purposes. We may send you information about special promotions or offers, new products, or product enhancements. We will also use your contact information if you have requested that we send you newsletters or other communication from us. Finally, we may use your information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
- Sharing Your Information. Except as described in this Policy, we do not disclose personal data obtained about you to third parties. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. We may share your personal data with our subsidiaries, affiliates and parent entities, and other third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as, but not limited to, payment processors, order fulfillment providers, transportation providers, customs clearance agencies, email service providers, and customer support agencies).
We may also disclose your information if:
- we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- in response to requests by governmental authorities;
- to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- when we deem it is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss;
- in investigating suspected or actual illegal activity;
- in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets; or
- otherwise with your consent.
- Retention of Information. We keep your personal information for as long as you continue to do business with us and then after that, for no longer than is necessary—generally up to an additional seven (7) years—for the purposes it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information is determined by operational and legal considerations.
- Security Precautions. The Company uses a variety of reasonable technical and physical safeguards that are designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or other disclosure. The security measures used depend on the type of information collected. The Company strives to protect your personal information but it cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to it or that is otherwise collected.
- Your Rights. You have the choice whether or not you receive information from the Company. If you have selected to receive periodic newsletters, marketing material, or other periodic subscriptions and no longer wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe by contacting us or by unsubscribing as indicated on the provided information, if available.
- Personal Information of Children. The products offered via our websites are not directed for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children through our websites. If you believe that a child may have provided us with personal data, please contact us as directed in this policy so we can promptly resolve any concerns.
- We may amend this Policy periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our privacy practices. For purposes of this Policy, the entity responsible for processing personal information is Ayulent Healthcare LLP. If you have questions or would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at our email address.